If users are facing issues, then they can grab couple of solutions to troubleshoot the problem easily. Users working on more than one computer, needs to determine whether the problem lies with their device or with the computer attach with the second computer. This document is explained by professional Netgear router support experts on how to Fix Netgear Error Code 10 (on device manager) after users have installed the network adapter.
Steps to Fix Netgear Error Code 10:
To identify the problem, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Right-click on the “My Computer” section and select the “Properties” icon.
- Under the System Properties, a user is required to select the “Hardware” tab and then select “Device Manager” icon.
- In the Device Manager a user will be able to see the NETGEAR adapter (For ex: WPNT121T) with a big Yellow Exclamation sign listed in Network adapters category.
- Double click on the “NETGEAR’ Adapter and then check the device status which is located just below the General
Causes for Code 10:
- IRQ conflict
- Adapter not plugged in properly
- Wrong/Incorrect driver installed
To uninstall your adapter drivers:
- Uninstall the adapter drivers by right-clicking on the NETGEAR Adapter and then select the “Uninstall” icon.
- Turn off the computer and then gently remove the adapter from the computer.
- Turn on the PC and then carefully install drivers again via the use of CD or the software which you have downloaded for the adapter from the support site.
- When a user is prompted to plug in or even is asked to insert the adapter, then they are requested to insert the adapter on a different slot simply to avoid any conflict you’re your existing devices.
If you find that few issue still persist, then just uninstall the drivers from the system.
- Downloading the latest drivers for the adapter from NETGEAR Download Center is recommended by Netgear router technical support professionals and follow all the installation instructions.
Come and explore our Netgear support services at our support department callus +1-877-552-8560
We offer Netgear Router technical Support services to users across the world at completely reasonable prices. Users from across the world are encouraged to get in touch with us to resolve their Netgear issues with the best possible answers available with us. Technicians at our section work by applying the best industry methods to avoid future glitches with a motive to provide users the best solution ever. We work all day long 24 hours 365 days in a year.