Cisco routers are the most popular router and widely used by users, across the globe. It has excellent features, which works easier for users. However, sometimes, users reported facing Cisco Router Error Code 448, when accessing the router. This error message may be caused due to ICM (happen due to call abandon by the caller during the Interactive Voice Responder (IVR) prompting process scripted in ICM), Disconnection of Router, Internet slow connection, and many other reasons. Then don’t worry about this error, as you can easily Fix Cisco Router Error Code 448, by just pursuing the below-given troubleshooting steps.
Related Blog : Knowing Everything About Cisco VPN Error 412
Steps to Fix Cisco Router Error Code 448
Step1:- Check the Settings & locate of Cisco Router
To check the location, you will need to follow these steps.
- Go to “Start”, then “Programs”, then “ICM Admin Workstation” and then “Schema Help” option.
- Choose “Contents” option.
- Now, expand the “ICM Master Help” option.
- Then click on the “Help Topics” or select “Cisco Systems, Inc.” option.
- Next, tap on the “ICM Errors”, and then Lookup Error popup window appears.
- Then you will need to enter 448 in the “Error number” text field.
- Choose “CallRouter” in the “Category” text field.
- Hit on the “Lookup”. The “ICM Messages” window detailing the error message appears.
- Now, scroll through the information using the “Two Left Arrow” or the “Two Right Arrow” buttons.
- Then hotfix 162 for ICM 4.6.2 makes an adjustment to how to error code 448 is used for calls abandoned before being queued.
- For ICM 4.6.2, it is robustly recommended that you should at least apply patches through Hotfix 162 or SR2.
In this way, you can easily fix this problem. If you have any issue to follow these steps, then connect with Cisco Router tech support experts to solve it.
Now check the error is resolved, if not then go to next step.
Step 2:- Try to Use Repair Tool to Fix Issue: Manually Method
- Download (Icm Router Error Code 448) Repair Tool:-
- You should try to Download (Icm Router Error Code 448) Repair Tool and then run it.
- Follow the below-given instruction to do this thing.
- First of all, you have to download repair utility tool from the Internet.
- Then install the program and click on the “Scan” button.
- Hit on the “Fix Errors” button when the scan is completed.
Now you should “Restart” your computer.
After performing all the above steps, you can easily troubleshoot Cisco Router Error Code 448.
In any case, your problem still appears, and then you must take experts help to get other troubleshooting steps to fix it.
Avail 24×7 Online Help, Call Cisco Router Customer Support Phone Number +1-877-889-9909:-
You can feel free to dial at Cisco Router Support Phone Number +1-877-889-9909 to join with the dedicated and brilliant Cisco Router Customer Support team of professionals. This number is available 24×7/365 days to give help & support to your Cisco Router technical issues. The experienced technicians, you will get the best quality support & solutions to sorts your any kind of Cisco Router errors/issues. Hence, call now at dialing number to get immediate help.